PRACTICE DOES NOT MAKE PERFECT!
The biggest mistake you can make is to try and be perfect. There is no such thing!!!! It's tiring, a
waste of time and it annoys everyone around you!! The goal should be to try and pursue excellence..
– A journey
– A mindset
– A mutually beneficial process
– An incremental growth progression
– A state of mind for ongoing and renewed performance.
If you are a perfect freak you will:
– Burn out
– Annoy everyone around you
– Be slowed down by perfection procrastination
– Miss the opportunity to do it wrong plenty times and become an
expert at what you don't want.
– Do everything yourself due to being too freaked out at others
doing a less than perfect job than you.
How to break the madness:
– Start delegating and grin and bear the results
– Allow others to do it and see if your clients notice
– Stop yourself being critical in the act and let go
– Do a survey of what your clients need and give them that. Don't
You are killing creativity, ongoing business.
PRACTICE DOES NOT MAKE PERFECT …IT MAKES PERMANENT