2×9 BitMax Review:
Matrix-basedbitcoin cash gifting
The official 2×9 BitMax Facebook group lists five admins
There is no information on the 2×9 BitMax website indicating who owns or runs the business. The 2×9 BitMax website domain (“2x9bitmax.com”) was privately registered on January 10th, 2017. The official 2×9 BitMax Facebook group lists five admins; Kamran Baig, Atolagbe Dorlee, Steve John, Martin Germer and Faye Brown. The generic-sounding Steve John is the listed referral if one visits the 2×9 BitMax website without an affiliate referral link. This suggests he is running the show. Unfortunately Steve John doesn’t appear to exist. The Steve John Facebook profile was created in December, 2016 and hosts no content. As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
2×9 BitMax Products
2×9 BitMax has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market 2×9 BitMax affiliate membership itself.
The 2×9 BitMax Compensation Plan
2×9 BitMax affiliates gift bitcoin to each other via a 2×9 matrix. A 2×9 matrix places a 2×9 BitMax affiliate at the top of a matrix, with two positions directly under them:
These two positions form the first level of the matrix.
The second level of the matrix is generated by splitting each of these first two positions into another two positions each. Levels three to nine of the matrix are generated in the same manner, with each new matrix level housing twice as many positions as the previous level. A 2×9 BitMax affiliate begins by signing up and gifting 0.0002 BTC to the affiliate who recruited them. This payment in turn qualifies the affiliate to receive 0.0002 BC from two affiliates recruited into the first level of their matrix. Levels three to nine of the matrix operate in the same manner, the only difference being the amounts gifted at each level.
- level 1 — gift 0.0002 BTC to the affiliate who recruited you and receive 0.0002 BTC from two subsequently recruited affiliates
- level 2 — gift 0.0003 BTC and receive 0.0003 BTC from four affiliates
- level 3 — gift 0.0006 BTC and receive 0.0006 BTC from eight affiliates
- level 4 — gift 0.003 BTC and receive 0.003 BTC from sixteen affiliates
- level 5 — gift 0.02 BTC and receive 0.02 BTC from thirty-two affiliates
- level 6 — gift 0.1 BTC and receive 0.1 BTC from sixty-four affiliates
- level 7 — gift 0.25 BTC and receive 0.25 BTC from one hundred and twenty-eight affiliates
- level 8 — gift 1 BTC and receive 1 BTC from two hundred and fifty-six affiliates
- level 9 — gift 4 BTC and receive 4 BTC from five hundred and twelve affiliates
Joining 2×9 BitMax
2×9 BitMax affiliate membership is tied to a minimum 0.0002 BTC gifting payment. Full participation in the 2×9 BitMax income opportunity costs 5.3741 BTC.
From the 2×9 BitMax website;
Lifetime Validty [sic] – Turn 0.0002 into 2337 BTC Profit
2x9BitMax is a Person to Person, Direct Funding and Donation Sharing Platform.
Despite referring to itself with three descriptions, each used is an MLM underbelly synonym of cash gifting. All funds paid into 2×9 BitMax are from one affiliate to another, with the admin(s) running the show retaining most of the deposited money via pass-ups at each matrix level. A few early adopter affiliates get’s what’s left, with the rest of the 2×9 BitMax affiliate-base losing out when the scheme inevitably collapses.
Alan Zibluk Markethive Founding Member